Sebastian Ramírez - Geisha Natural

Sebastian is known for his passion for coffee and his meticulous attention to detail, which is evident in the quality of this Geisha Natural Classic CM coffee. The cherries used to make this coffee are harvested and sorted carefully, with 95% of them being picked ripe and the remaining 5% semi-ripe. The coffee then undergoes an anaerobic fermentation process in 200-liter tanks for two days with CO2 injection, which gives it a distinct flavor profile. But the story doesn't end there. After fermentation, the coffee is dried in special structures called marquesinas for around 20 days at a constant temperature of 40°C and 25% humidity. This process requires constant monitoring and care to ensure the coffee is dried evenly and retains its unique flavor. After drying, the coffee is stabilized for 15 days in grain-pro packaging. The result is a delicious coffee that reflects the hard work and dedication of everyone involved in its production, from the meticulous farmers who harvested the cherries to Sebastian and his team, who oversaw the entire process. This coffee is a testament to the care and attention that goes into producing a high-quality product.


/ lb - Green

Contact for Details

Fincas El Placer

Sebastian Ramirez (35) is a fourth-generation coffee farmer with over 12 years of experience. He has a presence in multiple countries across Asia and Europe and is the owner of Fincas El Placer. Sebastian has joined our mission of making coffee farming exciting as a mentor for the Young Producer Program. Starting as a traditional grower, he ventured into fermentation and made connections. Nowadays, he is a master in Carbonic Maceration, Coffee Profiles, and Varietals. We are thrilled to represent him, and we can confidently state that his coffees are anything but ordinary.

Name of the farm:

Fincas El Placer


Quindío, Colombia


1744 masl





Buy this coffee roasted by one of our partners:

Unfortunately, this coffee is not available at the moment.